There is a huge demand for SAFe® certification courses in the market. One of them is the SAFe® for Architects course. This course is designed for highly experienced technical contributors who must know the roles of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile organizations. The SAFe® Architect training is also excellent for those who want to learn more about how architecture supports continuous value flow and how architects participate and contribute to a Lean-Agile company.
What is the SAFe® for Architects training about?
The SAFe® for Architect ARCH certification training is a three-day online course in which participants learn about Agile Architects’ roles, duties, and attitude, as well as how to connect architecture with value to the company and provide continuous flow to big systems while supporting SAFe® execution of the program.
The SAFe® ARCH certification course is designed for those who wish to be SAFe® transformation agents and use the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) concepts and methodologies.
Which topics are covered as a part of the SAFe® Architect training?
A participant of the SAFe® ARCH course learns how to take on the position of a high-performing SAFe® Architect, a change agent who guides all levels of a company through a Lean-Agile transformation. This includes instruction on the following course content:
- Use of the Lean-Agile architecture
- Creating a solution vision and roadmaps
- DevOps and Release on Demand Architecture
- Architecture and business value alignment
- Continuous Delivery Support during PI execution
- Support for new strategic themes and value streams
- Take charge of a Lean-Agile transformation as an architect
- Developing the architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Architecture coordination across PI Planning
What are the learning objectives of the SAFe® for architects course?
Participants that complete the SAFe® ARCH certification will be more informed and proficient in priority components of Scaled Agile Framework Lean-Agile delivery. The following are the participants’ learning objectives:
- Architect using SAFe® principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural footprint for delivering success
- Become the Continuous Delivery and Release on Demand Architect
- Manage and coach architects and team members throughout Program Increment (PI) planning and implementation.
- Give direction during a Lean-Agile transition
Prerequisites for the SAFe® for Architects course
Participants in this course should be acquainted with Agile concepts and practices, and they should have completed at least one SAFe® course before attending this one.
Who should go for the SAFe® for Architects online training?
The SAFe® for Architect ARCH certification training will be beneficial for the following individuals:
- Systems Architects
- Solution Architects
- Agile trainers
- Architects who work in support of technical domains
- Seasoned software developers
- Technical managers who make architectural decisions
- Product managers working with architects
- Agile coaches
- Scrum Masters
How can you obtain the SAFe®ARCH certification?
You must clear the SAFe® ARCH examination to get ARCH certification. Anyone who takes the SAFe® Architects certification training can take the SAFe® ARCH assessment as an online test. If the ARCH test is taken within 30 days after course completion, the initial ARCH exam attempt is included in the SAFe® ARCH course registration price.
Details of the examination
- Name of exam: SAFe® 5 Architect Exam
- Exam style: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Format: Closed book, online, time-based exam
- Language: English
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Total number of questions: 60
- Score for passing: 75% (45 questions out of 60 need to be correct.)
- Cost: If the test is taken within 30 days after course completion, the first exam attempt is included in the course registration price. Each repeat attempt will cost you $50 USD.
- Retake policy: A second attempt at the test (first retake) is permitted immediately following the first attempt. A 10-day delay is required for the third try. A 30-day wait is needed for the fourth attempt.
Become a certified SAFe® Architect with the ARCH certification
A Certified SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) is a competent leader and innovator who provides Agile architecture to support corporate value development. Applying SAFe® concepts to design and manage Agile Architecture and release on demand, leading and supporting Solution Trains and Agile Release Trains, expanding the fundamentals powering continuous stream to massive processes, and allowing enhanced value flow are key areas of proficiency.
Are you planning to go for the SAFe® for Architect ARCH certification training? AgilityPAD, a Silver Partner of Scaled Agile offers the SAFe® for Architects certification training. To know more about the training and course, get in touch with AgilityPAD today.