Architects are trustworthy consultants within a business or organization due to their technical knowledge and systems-thinking abilities. Customer-focused architects are more essential than ever in today’s quickly changing surroundings, laws, and market demands. Applied frameworks and the ARCH certification give the tools and direction to stay pace whether you are a System Architect or Engineer, a Solution Architect or an Enterprise Architect, or working as part of the Lean Portfolio Management partnerships.
About the SAFe® Architects certification training
During the three-day SAFe® for Architects with ARCH training, attendees will learn about the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, as well as how to integrate architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to complex networks while supporting SAFe® program execution.
Additionally, SAFe® Architect training participants will have a better understanding of how architecture supports continuous value flow and how architects interact in and contribute to a Lean-Agile company.
Trainees that complete the SAFe® for Architects course will have more expertise, knowledge, and competence in key areas of Scaled Agile Framework Lean-Agile deployment.
What will you learn in the SAFe® for Architect ARCH certification training?
- Employ SAFe® concepts to address trade-offs between performance, expense, security, and sustainability.
- Ensure designs can be deployed in small batches using a continuous integration/continuous delivery deployment strategy.
- Direct design choices, assist with risk and problem resolution.
- Engage in management review and problem solving during ongoing program Increment execution.
- Lead and train architects and members of the team during Program Increment (PI) planning and execution.
- Connect architecture with a value proposition.
- Architecture a Lean-Agile transition.
- Create and explain an architectural vision and objective.
- Design an architectural runway to ensure successful delivery.
- Provide support for new strategy concepts and value streams.
- Develop, implement, and track quality processes such as CI/CD and DevOps.
- Inform Agile teams and training on the solution context and intent.
- Set deliberate design rules and allow for flexibility to allow for emergent technologies.
- Prepare the architectural runway for successful delivery.
- Ensure that technology decisions made inside an ART are implemented end-to-end across components in a solution.
- Confirm that the solution adheres to the Portfolio’s technology strategy.
- Discover how to design DevOps and Release on Demand with Lean-Agile tools and practices.
- Find how to assist PI Planning in the efforts to develop and cooperate across the organization.
- Facilitate Lean-Agile transformations and provide coaching to Lean-Agile practitioners.
Who should attend the SAFe® for Architects course?
This course is designed for highly experienced professionals who want to learn about the roles of systems, solutions, and enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile organizations. Anyone interested in learning more about how architecture allows continuous value flow and how architects interact in and contribute to a Lean-Agile company should take this course.
- System architects
- Solution architects
- Enterprise architects
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product managers working with architects
Prerequisites to attending the SAFe® for Architects certification training
The SAFe® for Architects course has no formal requirements; however, it is advised that attendees have attended at least one SAFe® course and have been involved in at least one ART and one PI (Program Increment).
Employees who have completed the SAFe® for Architects training have relevant capabilities in the business and receive a substantial pay increase each year.
What will you get after successfully clearing the ARCH certification?
When you complete the SAFe® Architect examination, you will be awarded a SAFe® 5.1 Architect certificate as well as a digital badge to display online. You will also receive a one-year certified membership as a SAFe® Architect, providing you access to the ARCH Community of Practice.
A Certified SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) is a successful leader and change agent who provides Agile Architecture to support company value development. Important areas of skill include utilizing SAFe® concepts to design and manage Agile Architecture and release on demand, directing and managing Solution Trains and Agile Release Trains, extending the ideas powering continuous flow to massive systems-of-systems, and facilitating the better flow of value.
Attending the SAFe® for Architects course and passing the qualifying examination will help you get the ARCH certification.
Are you looking to register for the SAFe® Architects certification training? Get in touch with AgiltyPAD today for the upcoming SAFe® for Architects online training programs.