How dreadful would you feel, if you start experiencing sudden hair loss in your life? Hairs from the crown of your entire body and so you need to keep it with great care. However, in spite of proper handling, many people face this problem very often.
So, let us have a glance at some of the common hair loss causes.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Ageing- between the ages of 20 – 50, it is common to experience hair loss. Some may experience it at an earlier stage and others may at the later stages.
- Use of cosmetic chemicals- coloring, bleaching and massage creams may have an effect on the hairs, resulting not hair loss
- Heredity- pattern hair loss or baldness may be a result of heredity as it may be transmitted to the next generation by the males or females, as well
- Medication, drugs and radiation- some medicines like antidepressants, anticoagulants, antibiotics, contraceptive pills, amphetamines, etc causes hair loss. Radiation and chemotherapy used in cancer cure is one of the major causes of hair loss.
- Menopause- it is the most noteworthy reason for hair loss in women due to hormonal changes or imbalance during this time.
After reviewing some of the most prominent causes of hair loss, it is essential to know the alternative treatment approaches for the same.
Below given is a guide for hair loss tips.
Massage the scalp- it is the best way that promotes the growth of hairs to a great extent. Even a five minutes massage per day is sufficient to see the difference.
Protein-rich food- hairs need a good amount of proteins to grow healthily since they are made of keratin. So, foodstuffs that are rich sources of protein like eggs, peanuts, cottage cheese, legumes, oatmeal should be included in the diet.
Have adequate sleep– you might be amazed reading this but the hairs strengthen and grow when one is asleep. Have at least eight hours of peaceful and calm night sleep. You can practice meditation before going to bed to clear your mind and have a deep sleep.
Daily shower- Take a shower daily to remove the unwanted sebum and dirt present on the hairs that gradually results in hair loss. Also, use a shampoo and a conditioner to clean your scalp thoroughly.
Avoid using styling products like hair gels. Etc. instead, you may prefer Aloe Vera gel that is a natural product without any side effects.
Follow these simple and natural hair loss tips to enjoy beautiful, shiny and thick hairs that will attract others, for sure.